Experience and Qualification: –
Our Law Firm is regulated by the SRA and the immigration expert team is qualified and experienced over 5 years in UK immigration Law. The team has been supervised by the Principal Solicitor of the Firm who has over 11 years of experience in UK Immigration Law covering all areas of immigration law.
Immigration law is the sole focus of our firm, so you can be confident in us and we work very closely as a team, so can draw on expertise from across the firm for even the most complex immigration matters.
What services are included in Immigration work: –
The work will involve:
- Appointment and discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether your current circumstances and available documents are relevant to your matter the most appropriate application for you to make and what other legal options may be available to you.
- A detailed oral legal advice will be given to you about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria. The written advice is chargeable and the fee for written advice will let you know in advance.
- We will consider the supporting evidence, you have provided, and submit it to the Home Office or Immigration Tribunals.
- If and when necessary, help you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses.
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf to the Home Office, UKVI. And other offices relating to your immigration matter.
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if the Home Office asks you to attend an interview, we will give you clear advice (and discuss the possibility of us attending with you) at the appropriate time.
- giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
Disbursements (not included in costs set out above):
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees, Documents English translation, medical reports fees, appointment fees with third parties, etc. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process. The estimated cost of the disbursement will be told to you in advance and will be processed further once you agree.
Key Stages and Time Scales of the Application:
The Home Office’s normal time scale in most applications is six months from the date of submission of the application, however, we cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. We will keep you updated regarding your application until the decision of your application. For more information, kindly refer to the Home Office website for a fee and their current processing time for applications.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within a reasonable time of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.